ABOUT YOU !


10 THINGS THAT I LOVE ABOUT YOU !

1. Time you were looking at me with your sweet smile , OH I LOVE IT !
2. Time you were upsate with yourself then you cry , OH I LOVE IT !
3. Time you were happy then you laugh at loud , OH I LOVE IT !
4. Time you were busy with your homework while do your tired face , OH I LOVE IT !
5. Time you were riding your polkadot motocycle and you said let's go home , OH I LOVE IT !
6. Time you were sitting in front of  me and non-stop looking at me , OH I LOVE IT !
7. Time you were texting me and you said Iloveyou sayang , OH I LOVE IT !
8. Time you were asking me to go for date , OH I LOVE IT !
9. Time you were whispered something at me then you kiss my check , OH I LOVE IT !
10. Time your were hold my hand and you whispered your love , OH I LOVE IT !


mohd azizul hairee .
I
I
V

  
I
I
V

I LOVE YOU AND ALWAYS BE ♥



Smile Make Me Happy

0 Makcik sedang gossip:

Post a Comment